Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

it was ok

just ok

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

i'd have to agree with Gasfiend...

There was a great sense of tension built throughout that was tossed out at the end for a silly gag. The gag almost felt like a cop-out, as crafting an emotionally resonating ending would have been harder but a more fitting and rewarding pay off.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

no suprise...

that it's awesome, Utah made it. Forgot to mention wolf girls though.

Dead Zed Dead Zed

this feels like a mash up of the Rebuild and Last Stand games and does a pretty good job of pulling both off

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

simple but strong

there's gonna be pretentious pricks that are gonna ramble on like they know everything, but the fact is that it's a nice simple story executed with simple gameplay and minimal graphics and music. they all compliment each other and come together to make an enjoyable bite-sized game.

Tetraform Tetraform

exceptional

a simple game mechanic with ever more complex enemies. in the description beta testing is mentioned and it shows. the level of polish on this is amazing. it's an easy game, at least as far as i got, level 12 w/no continues, but the action is so fun it doesn't matter. i would have liked to have seen a save system though. i have no idea how long this game actually is but i would have liked to have finished it, but there's no way that would happen in only one sitting.

-ganon95- Super mario world -ganon95- Super mario world

perfect

I've fallen asleep many times listening to this. Only to wake up the next morning and find out my ipod is almost dead. Which is appropriate considering how dream like this remix is.

ganon95 responds:

heheh glad u like it =]

my friend left my blue remix running in his room for 3 days strait once lol

Metal Gear Solid: RevenantFile Metal Gear Solid: RevenantFile

nice focus

You really capture those raw aggressive strokes that the MGS concept art has. But it would have been nice to see you flesh out the light/shadow forms a bit more. Right now they read a bit flat. The abs and forearm are great examples of how to do it. Simple plane changes that aren't cluttered with detail.

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

conflicting images

both the face and figure are nice, but they don't match. she has a pin up dead stare but the pose is in more of a defensive combat posture. and all the green lights fight for attention. the face is clearly the focal point so tone down the contrast in the rest of the piece to make that area pop.

Vonschlippe responds:

I'm not sure I agree with this. The pose was supposed to be casual, and I wanted the image to be well balanced in composition without an obvious focus. I'm sorry this image did not work for you =/

Girls Girls Girls! Girls Girls Girls!

What's the perspective?

If we assume she's average height then we'd be looking up at the other girls, not straight on. But if their eye level is at her waist then she must be 10 feet tall.