All 8 art Reviews

Metal Gear Solid: RevenantFile Metal Gear Solid: RevenantFile

nice focus

You really capture those raw aggressive strokes that the MGS concept art has. But it would have been nice to see you flesh out the light/shadow forms a bit more. Right now they read a bit flat. The abs and forearm are great examples of how to do it. Simple plane changes that aren't cluttered with detail.

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

conflicting images

both the face and figure are nice, but they don't match. she has a pin up dead stare but the pose is in more of a defensive combat posture. and all the green lights fight for attention. the face is clearly the focal point so tone down the contrast in the rest of the piece to make that area pop.

Vonschlippe responds:

I'm not sure I agree with this. The pose was supposed to be casual, and I wanted the image to be well balanced in composition without an obvious focus. I'm sorry this image did not work for you =/

Girls Girls Girls! Girls Girls Girls!

What's the perspective?

If we assume she's average height then we'd be looking up at the other girls, not straight on. But if their eye level is at her waist then she must be 10 feet tall.

Fatality Fatality

Weak Points

The hand doesn't look like it has very good anatomy (sausage-like fingers). Nor do they read as gripping the head. The stretch folds don't seem to flow from the grip to the top of the skull and as a result read as separate objects. And there seem to be some perspective issues with the bottom remote.

Whut the Fuuck Whut the Fuuck

to the people giving low scores...

if you've never used 3D software like Maya or 3DS Max you don't know that this is not a completed piece. Textures and bump maps will greatly improve the quality, as will Z brush. And as for him not smiling that's because this is the base pose that you rig a skeleton from. Once a skeleton and facial blend shapes are made with some controls I'm sure it would look unbelievable.

Mickey the Dick (Fanart) Mickey the Dick (Fanart)

awesome

If I could I'd give you an extra 10 stars for making all these losers squirm in their confused sexual feelings.

I want to break free I want to break free

@tachu94

Guess What! Queen has a lot more music than that ONE overblown song. Plus, I'm sure he's heard it if he likes them enough to do fan art. Killer Queen is awesome.

Pico In time! Pico In time!

Nene looks really tiny

unless she's 30 feet away she should probably be bigger.

TheShadling responds: