Dead Zed Dead Zed

this feels like a mash up of the Rebuild and Last Stand games and does a pretty good job of pulling both off

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

simple but strong

there's gonna be pretentious pricks that are gonna ramble on like they know everything, but the fact is that it's a nice simple story executed with simple gameplay and minimal graphics and music. they all compliment each other and come together to make an enjoyable bite-sized game.

Tetraform Tetraform

exceptional

a simple game mechanic with ever more complex enemies. in the description beta testing is mentioned and it shows. the level of polish on this is amazing. it's an easy game, at least as far as i got, level 12 w/no continues, but the action is so fun it doesn't matter. i would have liked to have seen a save system though. i have no idea how long this game actually is but i would have liked to have finished it, but there's no way that would happen in only one sitting.

Black Thing Black Thing

good game but...

in it's current state there are just too many bugs; it's unplayable

Bed and Breakfast 2 Bed and Breakfast 2

nice but simple

Like many people have stated, start with the help and from there it's a cake walk. didn't expect it to just stop though. I would have liked to have maxed out. And I don't really like that at the end of the day if there's still paying customers getting free rooms.

The Moops - Combos of Joy The Moops - Combos of Joy

great game

but level 33 is brutal

Music Quest Music Quest

solid

i threw the most obscure things I can think of and it found them

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

controls could be better...

the game itself was great, but the controls were only decent. The arrow keys lead to awkward jerky controls that were not very precise. A simple switch to mouse control would fix the problem.

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

it's GREAT!

Just echoing other people's suggestion; more upgrades. And I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to get past level 20

One Chance One Chance

perfect

This is what "choose your own adventure" games should be. With no replay option every action to choose has a lot of weight to it. In my version it seemed like my wife just killed herself out of depression. And when my daughter asked me about mommy I chose to avoid the bathroom and took her to the park for her last day. In the end I died in the lab; still fighting for a cure.